Effective from: 25 May 2018
- Help to diagnose and correct downtime, bugs, and errors in our code to ensure that our products are operating efficiently
- Validate the authenticity of persons attempting to gain access to a specific user account
- Run content located on our website
- Allow google maps to pinpoint CGAC location
Examples of cookies we use:
- Google analytics tracking
- Cookies to run the 3D Tour content on our website
- Cookies to run the subscription box for our newsletter
- Cookies to allow Google Maps to run our website
- Monitor site traffic and behavior flows of users
- Measure the effectiveness of on-site products
- Measure the effectiveness of off-site marketing campaigns and tactics
What information is collected on me via Cookies?
This data will generally not include personally identifying information about you.
- Unique identification tokens
- User preferences
Third Party Cookies
How do I restrict cookies?
For more information, please refer to the user help information for your browser of choice. Please keep in mind that cookies may be required for certain functionalities, and by blocking these cookies, you may limit your access to certain parts or features of our sites and platforms.
Finally, while cookies are set for varying durations on your device, you can manually delete them at any time. However, deleting cookies will not prevent the site from setting further cookies on your device unless you adjust the settings discussed above.