Want to try out our Fitness Centre for a week at no charge? Click here for details.
Drop-in passes include access to both our gym & pool area for the day.
The pool is available for the public on the following days and times:
- Monday - Thursday from 6:00am - 2:00pm
- Friday from 6:00am - 2:00pm and 4:00pm - 8:00pm
- Saturdays and Sundays from 7:00am - 9:00am, plus scheduled Fun Swims
- Valid Monday - Friday from 9:00am - 1:00pm
- One adult and up to two children 4 years of age and under: $9.00
- Extra child: $2.30 (4 years of age and under)
Please call ahead on weekdays for the daily pool schedule. Swim meets and rentals may impact drop-in availability. For more information about upcoming events, click here.
Upon availability, drop-ins can use our 50-metre Competition Pool, our Leisure Pools, Tots Pool, and sauna.
*Slides, diving boards and tarzan rope are only available during Fun Swims.
- HST included in rates
- Students require valid Student ID
Saturday and Sunday afternoons from 2:00pm - 4:00pm
Our slides, tarzan rope, and diving boards will be open in rotation!
Please note that a swimming adult must accompany any children under eight years old. Youth under the age of 16 are not permitted in the Fitness Centre during a drop-in.
Swim meets and rentals may impact Fun Swim availability. For more information about upcoming events, click here.
Drop-In Fitness Classes:
Members and non-members are welcome to drop into all fitness classes except specialty classes.
For class descriptions and fitness schedules, please click here.
Click here for Membership Rates
To register for a membership, click the "Register For Our Programs" link on the right-hand side of the page. Please note EFT memberships require in-person registration with direct deposit information.
Please Note: Available as Monthly (PAC) or Yearly memberships only, for ages 18+, and must sign up in person at the Canada Games Aquatic Centre. Rate discounts do not apply for a Wellness Membership (e.g., corporate. spousal).
- No refunds are available for our 1 and 6-month memberships.
- Monthly Pre-Authorized Chequing memberships cancelled before 12 payments are subject to a $125.00 cancellation fee. There is no cancellation fee for a PAC membership held longer than 12 payments.
- Yearly membership privileges are stopped on the actual date of the cancellation request. Refunds are pro-rated to the expiry date and are subject to a $125.00 administration fee.
- PAC membership must be cancelled by the 8th of the month that you wish to cancel. You may continue to use the facility until the 14th of the month when proper notice is given.
- A cancellation form must be completed in person by the front desk staff of the CGAC or by phone with Visa or MasterCard.
- In the case of a medical problem that affects the members' use of the Canada Games Aquatic Centre, a medical hold will be placed on the membership effective of the requested date and will remain in effect until you can resume exercise. Should you require a freeze on your annual membership, a medical note will be required. The freeze will be processed from the date of the request.
- Family Inclusive Memberships cancelled mid-session are subject to a cancellation fee and the pro-rated cost of all active registrations for the current session.
- You must provide a new void cheque when reactivating your PAC membership.
- All payments returned by your bank due to non-sufficient funds, stop payment or closed accounts are subject to a $40.00 administration fee.
- Please note that banking and administrative charges for returned cheques that are outstanding will result in the loss of facility use privileges.
- Eastern Credit Management Services Ltd handles all overdue accounts.
Less than 12 payments:
Primary Person $125.00
Family members $45.00 per person. Maximum $125.00
More than 12 payments:
There are no cancellation fees for memberships lasting longer than 12 payments.
Mid-Session Family Inclusive Cancellation:
Membership cancellations requested mid-session with active lesson registrations are subject to a cancellation fee and the pro-rated cost of the swimming lesson registration(s) in session.
Returned (NSF) Payments
All payments returned by your bank due to non-sufficient funds are subject to a $40.00 administration fee. Please note that banking and administration charges for returned cheques and outstanding accounts result in loss of privileges.
Members and general users of the Centre must abide by the rules and regulations set-up by the CGAC. The CGAC reserves the right to update and modify any regulation, policy or procedures as necessary within the operation of the Centre. All changes will be posted and made available at our Front Desk.