All memberships (except youth) include fitness classes, access to weight & cardio areas, lap & fitness swimming, sauna, steam room, and hot tubs. Also included is a gym orientation for fitness equipment, and a fitness checkup for memberships over 6-months.
There is no start-up fee associated with registration!
All membership prices are before tax. Cancellation policies for memberships are listed at the bottom of this page.
To register for a membership, click the "Register for our Programs" link on the right-hand side of the page. Please note EFT memberships require in-person registration with direct deposit information.
|6 Months Prepaid||$375||-||$298||$298||$182||-||-|
|8 Months Prepaid||-||-||$263||-||-||-|
Select Membership: Select Membership not subject to any discounts or offers: Valid only between 9-11am and 1:30-3:30pm Monday-Friday.
Cannot be combined with any other offers.
Family Membership: Includes five individuals, maximum two adults. Additional members can be added on for standard membership rates. Membership includes access to our gym & pools.
Family 1-Month Membership: First month $135 including the cost of membership card. Following months are $125.
Monthly*: Pre-authorized chequing. One year minimum. Cancellation of monthly membership before one year: $125
Spouse rate: Spouses can save up to 30% off a regular priced yearly or monthly membership!
Student Membership: Students must be 16 years of age and older to use the gym. Youth under the age of 16 must be directly accompanied by an adult in the gym. Students must present a valid Student ID when signing up for a membership.
We offer a variety of discounts to businesses within Saint John to help promote healthier living in their employees & themselves! Discounts include offers for the City of Saint John, Wyndham, Irving Oil, Aliant, Uptown Saint John Members, Chamber Members and more!
Click here to visit our Corporate Rate page
For an additional fee per month, members may upgrade to our Adult Only Locker Room** (18+), Towel Service, and Locker Service. Listed below are the prices for different membership types.
Did you know that our Members can save BIG when registering for programs such as swimming lessons?!
- Spouses can save up to 30% on an annual prepaid or PAC adult membership.
- Members Save 10% on all Pro Shop items!
So, what does a membership include?
Besides the use of the facility during operational hours for the fitness centre and lap swimming, your membership at the CGAC includes an orientation to our state of the art fitness centre and discounts on massage therapy and specialty classes. It also allows you access to our Sauna, Steam Room and Hot Tubs.
40+ Group Fitness Classes a Week
The most amazing and innovative Fitness Classes happen each week in our Multi-Purpose Room and Functional Fitness Studio. We have over 40 classes to offer you each week. Older adults and those looking for ease into it programs will enjoy many class offerings like Arthritic Aquafit and Aquacise. Take a look at our new offerings like 3D-Xtreme, Core De Force or SUP Fit for fantastic and fun workouts! Join our amazing Instructors for activity that is both exercise and entertainment!
Friendly & Supportive Service
Equipment is one thing. But being given the support and encouragement to continue is another. The Canada Games Aquatic Centre has been serving the community for over 30 years. Our staff has a deep commitment to the community and puts your health and wellness first.
For more information about membership at the Canada Games Aquatic Centre, please contact us today.
- No refunds are available for our 1 and 6-month memberships
- Monthly Pre-Authorized Chequing memberships cancelled before one year are subject to a $125.00 cancellation fee. There is no cancellation fee for a PAC membership held longer than one year
- Yearly membership privileges are stopped on the actual date of the cancellation request. Refunds are pro-rated to the expiry date and are subject to a $25.00 administration fee.
- PAC membership may be cancelled by the 8th of the month that you wish to cancel. You may continue to use the facility until the 14th of the month when proper notice is given.
- A cancellation form must be completed in person by the Front Desk staff of the CGAC or by phone with Visa or MasterCard.
- In the case of a medical problem that affects the members' use of the Canada Games Aquatic Centre, a medical hold will be placed on the membership effective of the request date and will remain in effect until you can resume exercise. Should you require a freeze on your annual membership, a medical note will be required. The freeze will be processed from the date of the request.
- You must provide a new void cheque when reactivating your PAC membership.
- All payments returned by your bank due to non-sufficient funds, stop payment or closed account are subject to a $40.00 administration fee.
- Please note that banking and administrative charges for returned cheques that are outstanding will result in the loss of facility use privileges.
- Eastern Credit Management Services Ltd handles all overdue accounts.
Less than membership term:
Primary Person $125.00
Family members $45.00 per person. Maximum $125.00
More than one year:
There are no cancellation fees for memberships lasting longer than one year.
Returned (NSF) Payments
All payments returned by your bank due to non-sufficient funds are subject to a $40.00 administration fee. Please note that banking and administration charges for returned cheques and outstanding accounts result in loss of privileges.
Members and general users of the Centre must abide by the rules and regulations set-up by the CGAC. The CGAC reserves the right to update and modify any regulation, policy or procedures as necessary within the operation of the Centre. All changes will be posted and made available at our Front Desk.