March Break 2018 Day Camps!
March Break: March 5th-9th Registration ends February 28th
Come join us to experience all the best that day camps have to offer!
This March we will be offering a week-long camp that provides fun-filled activities each day. From building their own cardboard boat to sail the mighty pool, to science projects to experiencing a variety of aquatic sports campers will get to enjoy different activities every day.
Each participant will also receive a swim lesson each day by certified instructors. Each day’s activities will be designed in the spirit of themed days including Pirate Day, Sports Day, and Science Fiction, Arts & Crafts and more!
See below for March Break Daily Schedule;
March Break Camp Schedule:
- 7:45am-8:30am: Early Drop off
- 8:30am-10:00am: Theme of the Day Activity #1
- 10:00-10:15am: Snack Break
- 10:15-11:30am: Theme of the Day Activity #2
- 11:30-12:00pm: Lunch Break
- 12:00-12:15pm: Change for Pool Time
- 12:15-12:45pm: Swimming Lessons
- 12:45pm-1:45pm: Free Swim Time
- 1:45-2:15pm: Change and Snack Break
- 2:15-4:30pm: Theme of the Day Activity #3
- 4:30-5:30pm: Pickup