Program refunds for all Aquatic programs and Specialty classes must be processed during the first three weeks of the current session. Refunds will be calculated from the actual date of the request and will have a $10.00 administration fee. After this date, only medical withdrawals will be processed with the presentation of a medical note.
- No refunds are available for our 1 and 6-month memberships, and all pre-authorized chequing (PAC) set-up fees are non-refundable.
- Yearly membership privileges are stopped on the actual date of your cancellation request. Refunds are prorated to the expiry date and are subject to a $25.00 administration fee.
- PAC membership may be cancelled by the 8th of the month that you wish to cancel. You may continue to use the facility until the 14th of the month when proper notice is given.
- A $125.00 cancellation fee will be applied if the term is less than 1 year. There is no cancellation fee for a PAC membership held longer than 1 year.
- A cancellation form must be completed in person by the Front Desk staff of the CGAC or by phone with Visa or MasterCard.
- In the case of a medical problem that affects the members' use of the Canada Games Aquatic Centre, a medical hold will be placed on the membership effective of the request date and will remain in effect until you are able to resume exercise. Should you require a freeze on your annual membership, a medical note will be required. The freeze will be processed from the date of the request.
- You must provide a new void cheque when reactivating your PAC membership.
- All payments returned by your bank due to non-sufficient funds, stop payment or closed account are subject to a $40.00 administration fee.
- Please note that banking and administrative charges for returned cheques that are outstanding will result in the loss of facility use privileges.
- All overdue accounts are handled by Eastern Credit Management Services Ltd.
Less than membership term:
Primary Person $125.00
Family members $45.00 per person. Maximum $125.00
More than 1 year:
There is no cancellation fees for memberships lasting longer than 1 year.
Returned (NSF) Payments
All payments returned by your bank due to non-sufficient funds are subject to a $40.00 administration fee. Please note that banking and administration charges for returned cheques and outstanding accounts result in loss of privileges.
Members and general users of the Centre must abide by the rules and regulations set-up by the CGAC. The CGAC reserves the right to update and modify any regulation, policy or procedures as necessary within the operation of the Centre. All changes will be posted and made available at our Front Desk.