Orange Level Changes
To Our Patrons,
Your health and safety is important to us. In following Public Health’s guidance as we return to the Orange Level, the following changes will come into effect after midnight tonight:
- Patrons using the pool may continue to use the change rooms. As has been the case since we reopened in June, you are required to maintain 2m physical distancing and wear a mask at all times.
- Patrons coming to use our fitness facilities or land-based classes are not permitted to use change rooms while in the Orange Level.
- Showers will not be in operation at this time.
POOL & SWIMMING LESSONS
- Swimming lessons will proceed with enhanced physical distancing of 3m.
- Patrons must wear a mask while using the hot tub.
GYM & FITNESS CLASSES (AQUA + LAND)
- All land-based fitness classes (Spin, Yoga, etc.) have been reduced to 6 spots in response to the requirement for increased distancing.
- Low intensity classes still require 2m of physical distance while high intensity classes have increased to 3m.
- Low intensity classes require a mask at all times.
- We will be in direct contact with club leadership to facilitate continued use of the facility while ensuring utmost safety for their members.
CHANGES TO OUR MASK POLICY
- Swimmers must wear a mask on the pool deck when not in the water and to place the mask in a sealed plastic bag marked with the swimmer’s name prior to entering the water.
- See the Gym & Fitness Classes section for further policy changes related to that section of our facility.
- Common areas are now closed. As a result, there will be no seating in the lobby. Patrons should exit the facility as soon as they have finished their activities. If you need to wait on someone, please do so outside of the facility.
We can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 506-658-4715. Follow our social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) to stay up to date on changes as they occur. We thank our patrons for their continued support.