Guidelines for Reopening
To our Patrons,
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we are required to follow directions from the government in order to reopen and operate our facility. Both staff and patrons will be required to wear a face mask and go through a screening.
- Entering through the main pedway entrance in the facility. Upon entering have temperature taken and go through a standard questionnaire. (Travel, contact, symptoms)
- Scan into the facility using your membership cards every time you enter. If you are paying for drop-in you must provide information for contact tracing purpose. (e.g. Do not enter when someone holds the door for you)
- Maintain a physical distance of 2m/6ft apart from employees and other patrons. If you cannot, wear a mask.
- Follow the direction specified by posted arrows when in an area with one-way foot traffic.
- Have your community mask with you at all times.
- Must wash hands and sanitize frequently.
- For drop-ins, we will need your first and last name, and a way to contact you. See the image below for more information:
Click the images below for more info on specific changes to the following: