Facility Changes During Orange Phase
To Our Patrons,
Your health and safety is important to us. In following Public Health’s guidance as we return to the Orange Phase, the following changes will come into effect after midnight tonight:
- Patrons using the pool may continue to use the change rooms. As has been the case since we reopened in June, you are required to maintain 2m physical distancing and wear a mask at all times.
- Patrons coming to use our fitness facilities or land-based classes are not permitted to use change rooms while in the Orange Phase.
- Showers will not be in operation at this time.
POOL & SWIMMING LESSONS
- There will be no long course this Saturday, November 21st.
- Swimming lessons will proceed with enhanced physical distancing of 3m.
- Update Nov 23rd: We now require that patrons wear a mask while using the hot tub.
GYM & FITNESS CLASSES (AQUA + LAND)
- All Saturday Fit-Swim classes are cancelled until further notice due to instructor availability.
- All land-based fitness classes (Spin, Yoga, etc.) have been reduced to 7 spots in response to the requirement for increased distancing.
- Low intensity classes still require 2m of physical distance while high intensity classes have increased to 3m.
- Low intensity classes require a mask at all times.
- We will announce changes to water fitness classes later this week.
- We will be in direct contact with club leadership to facilitate continued use of the facility while ensuring utmost safety for their members.
CHANGES TO OUR MASK POLICY
- We have been requiring the use of masks while in the facility with the exception of walking from the change room directly to the pool and while working out. We now require swimmers to wear a mask on the pool deck when not in the water and to place the mask in a sealed plastic bag marked with the swimmer’s name prior to entering the water.
- See the Gym & Fitness Classes section for further policy changes related to that section of our facility.
- Common areas are now closed. As a result, there will be no seating in the lobby. Patrons should exit the facility as soon as they have finished their activities. If you need to wait on someone, please do so outside of the facility.
We now have limited internet and email access. We can be reached by email at email@example.com or by phone at 506-658-4715. Follow our social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) to stay up to date on changes as they occur. We thank our patrons for their continued support during these difficult times.