Proof of Vaccination
Following the announcement by Public Health and the Government of New Brunswick, the Canada Games Aquatic Centre will require proof of vaccination or a medical exemption, prior to entering the facility beginning Wednesday, September 22 for those 12 years old and over.
We ask that our members bring their proof of vaccination (both doses) and government issued ID, to our front desk staff on their next visit.
Non-members and visitors to our facility will be required to show proof of vaccination along with a piece of government issued ID each time they enter.
Individuals who cannot receive a vaccine because of a medical exemption will be required to show proof of exemption signed by a health care provider along with government issued ID. This applies to members and non-members who are medically exempt. Any children under 12 year old are also exempt but any adult accompanying them must be vaccinated or have a medical exemption.
In following Public Health and the Government of New Brunswick's guidance the mask requirement will be returning Wednesday, September 22. Both staff and patrons will be required to wear a face mask while in our facility.
- Masks are not required on the pool deck if you are going directly from the locker room to the pool or when walking from pool to pool
- If you are standing or talking on the pool deck without swimming, a mask must be worn
- Parents are not required to be in the pool for swimming lessons with their children at this time
- A mask must be worn at all times while moving from one station to another
- Masks are not required while participating in activities that require exertion
We thank our patrons for their continued cooperation and support,
The Canada Games Aquatic Centre