CGAC Progressive 50/50 Lottery
The Canada Games Aquatic Centre is excited to announce that we are launching our own progressive 50/50 lottery! Please note, those under the age of 19 may not participate.
CGAC Lottery Rules and Regulations
By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these official rules and regulations and by the decisions of the Saint John Aquatic Centre Commission, which shall be binding and final as to all matters related to the CGAC lottery. The CGAC lottery is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and local laws.
- No one under the age of 19 may purchase numbers
- By purchasing a ticket, you are agreeing to have your name published on social media platforms such as Facebook, website, Jumbotron and any other means of publication that the Saint John Aquatic Centre Commission deems appropriate.
- You can play more than one number.
- Once purchased, a pre-printed Tag will remain in the draw container indefinitely. The weekly winning number will be drawn from this draw container.
- All payments for the Friday draw held at 12:00pm must be in by 9:00 pm on Thursday. (The day before the draw, by 9:00 pm).
- The draw will be the last Friday of every month at 12 noon at the Canada Games Aquatic Centre unless the draw date falls on a holiday, such as New Year’s Day, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Victoria Day, Canada Day, New Brunswick Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Remembrance Day. If the draw date falls on one of these days, the draw will take place the following business day.
- Winners will be contacted by phone and/or email.
- A picture ID is required to collect your winnings. It must match your name and address on file.
- If your number is drawn and you did not play that week, your half of the winning proceeds will be added to the following week’s draw.
- If you no longer wish to play, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be removed from the registration. You will need to fill out a form, and prove identity to do so. Once your registration is cancelled, your number may be reissued to another player.
- The Saint John Aquatic Centre Commission is not responsible for entries or payments that are delayed, misdirected, undelivered, not fully captured, or garbled as a result of any failure or problem whatsoever with the availability, functionality, operability or use of any network, server, ISP, website, computer, telephone, cable or satellite modem or connection, handheld mobile device or any other computer equipment or connection, whether or not caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by viruses, worms, or malfunctions affecting a network, server ISP or any equipment or programming used in or associated with the CGAC lottery.
- The Saint John Aquatic Centre Commission is not responsible for any other errors of any kind, whether human, typographical, printing, mechanical, or electronic in nature, which relate to or are connected with the CGAC lottery , including without limitation errors in CGAC lottery-related materials or in the administration of the CGAC lottery, such as errors in processing entries, identifying potential winners, determining official winners, or announcing or delivering prizes; or if any portion of the CGAC lottery is compromised, in the Saint John Aquatic Centre Commission’s sole judgment, by a virus, worm, bug, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in the Saint John Aquatic Centre Commission’s sole judgment, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the CGAC lottery, or the proper submission or capture of entries, then the Saint John Aquatic Centre Commission reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend, modify or terminate the CGAC lottery, and to select winners from all eligible, non-suspect entries received before the known occurrence or discovery of such event.
- All entry purchases shall be final, and no refunds or replacements will be issued by the Saint John Aquatic Centre Commission. The Saint John Aquatic Centre Commission has the sole and final decision on the admissibility of entries and the determination of prize winner.